Zotero ( www.zotero.org)
Zotero is is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
- Collect references automatically; add full-text searchable PDFs to your library, and sync to the cloud
- Find and cite references and create bibliographies with ease
- Collaborate with other researchers by creating group libraries; share files, notes, and bibliographic data
- Zotero excels at projects large and small
- Zotero is open-source software and free for anyone to use
Mendeley is a desktop and web program for managing and sharing research papers, discovering research data,
collaborating online and reference management application.
- Reference Manager; Generate citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, and LaTeX.
- Read and Annotate; Open PDFs and capture your thoughts through sticky notes and highlights.
- Add and Organize ; Import and organize PDFs from your computer, EndNote™, Papers or Zotero.
- Collaborate; Connect with colleagues and securely share your papers, notes and annotations.
- Backup, Sync and Mobile; Access your papers on the web, iPhone or iPad.
- Network and Discover; Discover papers, people and public groups.
“Viper” is a free-to-download anti-plagiarism and detection tool. Useful for editors and authors alike.